Carers/ Support workers needed urgently
- Care Workers needed for the Ealing, Hayes, Uxbridge, Hounslow, Northwood, West Drayton and Hillingdon
- Must live locally
- Long shifts available
- Part time and Full time available
- Must have previous care experience
- Competitive Rates of Pay
We are recruiting NOW for Care Workers / Support Workers in the Ealing, Hounslow, Hillingdon, Hayes and West Drayton areas of London, who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people. Sk Chance Care Care Agency Ltd is a fast growing recruitment agency who aims to offer exceptional quality homecare, enabling many people to live independently in their own homes. As a Care Worker / Support Worker you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. We are not necessarily looking for experience however the ability and passion to make a vulnerable person’s day a little easier and less lonely are excellent qualities!
- Do you want to help make a difference to people’s lives?
- Are you enthusiastic, caring and reliable?
If the answer to all these questions is YES , and this sounds like the right opportunity for you we would love to hear from you. What you can offer us:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable.
- Transport: Having a driving licence and access to your own vehicle would be an advantage.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Experience: Previous care experience is required.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay: Depending upon experience
- Respect for what you do
- Support from your managers to do your job well
- Quick registration
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Flexible hours: Full and part time hours to suit your availability
- Career opportunities
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team, and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL Charlotte on 0207 101 4478 (Office hours are 9am to 5pm)